Empathy Education Works
- April 6, 2016 – Medscape Addiction, Empathy, and Opioid Alternatives View Article
- August 3, 2015 – AJOB Neuroscience The Impact of Clinical Empathy on Patients and Clinicians: Understanding Empathy’s Side Affects? View Article
- April 9, 2014, Massachusetts General Hospital Study confirms impact of clinician-patient relationship on health outcomes: Press Release View Article
- April 9, 2014, PLOS-ONE (Public Library Of Science) The Influence of the Patient-Clinician Relationship on Healthcare Outcomes, Research paper by John M. Kelley, Gordon Kraft-Todd, Lidia Schapira, Joe Kossowsky, and Helen Riess View Article
- Journal of General Internal Medicine: Empathy Training for Resident Physicians View Article
- Mass. General Press Release: Brief training program improves resident physicians’ empathy with patients View Article
For more detailed information about the Empathetics experience, please click on the Empathetics roadmap to learn how to develop a culture of empathy at your institution.